- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Kean Health? Backed by science and trusted by experts, we like to think of ourselves as the G.O.A.T. for at-home testing. For the past 17 years we have worked with the biggest and most trusted brands in healthcare. Now we are bringing our expertise straight to you, in the comfort of your own home. We are fun, highly specialized, and passionate about giving you control and clarity for your lifetime journey of continued wellness. With our advanced genetic analysis technology, you can discover what makes you unique. Our in-depth microbiome tests give one-of-a-kind results with recommendations that can bring about measurable change to your health. We love to geek out about science, but what we love even more is bringing all the science together and simplifying the results into clear, actionable takeaways for all.
- How will you receive your results? After activating your kit and returning your sample, you will receive an email alert when your report is ready. Login to your dashboard to view your personalized result reports.
- When will my results be ready? You can expect your results to be ready within a few weeks after your sample arrives at our lab. Usually, our tests take up to 4 weeks to have results.
- How often should I retest? Your gut microbiome is always changing, you can retest as often as you would like using the Gut or Gut+ tests. You can consider testing at least every three months or more frequently after any changes to your medications, diet, or health/illness status.
- Is Kean Health FDA-approved? The information provided by Kean Health is for educational purposes only and applies only to diet and lifestyle recommendations. Therefore our tests do not currently require approval by the FDA. Our lab is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). Our tests are not to be used as medical advice, a diagnostic tool, or a treatment plan. We encourage you to see your doctor before you make any changes to your health.